Welcome to the VIPARSPECTRA V300 LED Grow Light, with optimal full spectrum layout, reflector design and excellent heat dissipation system, is ideal for all kinds of indoor plants veg and bloom at all growth stages.
- VIPARSPECTRA Spectrum has been developed by indoor growers over many years of careful experimentation and testing. With this light, you will see an increase in quality by growing bigger flowers that are dense and completely coated in resin.
- VIPARSPECTRA Reflector Series are scientifically engineered to keep the balance with high PAR and suitable Coverage. This design will not far too concentrated in the middle of the growing area which results in stunted plant growth and sunburning.
- With excellent heat dissipation system, the light stays cool and very quiet, runs 70% cooler than HID lights.
- Daisy chain feature assists growers to use multiple lights together with less outlet.
- Dimensions: 12.6x7.9x3 inches
- Item Weight: 5.6 lbs
- Replaces a 250W HPS/MH
- Use for all stages grow and flowering
- Vegetative Coverage at 24": 2x2ft
- Flowering Coverage at 18": 1.5x1.5ft
- Avg. Power Draw: 136W±3%
- (60pcs) High Intensity 5W Bridgelux/Epileds LEDs
- LEDs Angle: 90°
- Input Voltage: AC100-240V
- Frequency: 50-60Hz
- Lifespan: 100,000 hours
· 1 x V300 LED Lighting
· 1 x Hanging Kit
· 1 x User Instructions
· 1 x 6ft Power Cord
- Extremely bright, do not look directly at the LED bulbs when the light is on.
- Indoor use only, not water-proof.
- This light includes IR (Infrared) LEDs which look dim, they are not faulty LEDs.
- Surrounding temperature: MUST less than 40?.
- Max using hours: 18 per day.
- No extra ballast is needed.
- Can be controlled by Timer.
- Please contact us via Amazon message for any questions.
Enter your email address to receive an invite to AngryBud Buzz feed. The pro cannabis social network that lets you share your views, photos, videos and stories.
We will also keep you updated with the latest news and events.